What makes the difference?
- Double volume
- The core of the shavings is completely dry, resulting in the shavings being highly absorbent.
- Added moisture makes some shaving bags heavier, affecting the overall weight of the bag.
- Therefore, the spreading volume of shavings is the most accurate measurement! Higher spreading volume allows higher absorption areas.
- Therefore product is used more efficiently and up to 50% less is thrown out.
- Shavings that are soft and have sufficient volume provide better cushioning on the legs of horses.
Minimizing your horse’s overall health risk!
- Dust Free
Due to the fact that Extreme Volume Woodshavings® are dust free, they will not impair or seriously damage your horse’s respiratory system.
- Bacteria Free
Hygiene is a critical aspect for your horse. Extreme Volume Woodshavings® are made from virgin pine wood and dried at 90 degrees Celsius during production.
- Less strain on joints
Our shavings encourage your horse to lie down and rest! Horses must be able to lie down while they sleep. Our shavings create a natural and clean bed allowing for this.
Poor bedding and bedding management exposes horses to greater contact with ammonia causing respiratory problems and attacking the overall hoof structure.
The large flakes in the Extreme Volume Woodshavings® prevent your horse’s hooves from drying out and cracking.
Once your horse has tried our product, he/she won’t want to leave it!